Academy Offers FREE On-Demand Lesson
The Academy is pleased to bring you a FREE On-Demand Lesson.
"The Introduction to Most Remote Areas" is available to anyone that has created a profile on the Academy website.
29 minutes Beginner
Excellent Class for: AHJ’s, Contractors, Designers, Enforcers, Engineers
This course will guide the participant through the requirements for sizing a remote area found in NFPA 13. Participants in this class will learn the basic concepts for sizing a remote area. Students that complete this course will be able to:
- Select the remote area size from figure 220.127.116.11.1 in NFPA 13
- Identify when the ‘Quick Response Reduction’ may be applied
- Determine the correct reduction in remote area size permitted with the ‘Quick Response Reduction’
- Determine when the size of a remote area needs to be increased
- Determine the required minimum length of a remote area.
Click to see the class page and register for "The Introduction to Most Remote Areas"